Casa Los Ebanos…for storybook weddings
With spacious lawns beside a lake, an outdoor dance pavilion surrounded by palms and ferns, and access to a beautiful home, Casa Los Ebanos is the perfect place to create your dream wedding ceremony and reception.
Built in 1937, the home has an elegant living room furnished with antiques and oriental rugs, a light-filled garden room with floor to ceiling windows, a formal dining room, and a book-lined study. The upstairs is reserved for the wedding party and has a very spacious bride's room plus two smaller bedrooms for dressing. Should there be food service inside, your caterer may use the house kitchen. Outside, adjacent to the dance pavilion, are a food preparation area and restrooms.
- Exclusive use of the indoor and outdoor spaces for six hours until midnight.
- A dance pavilion.
- Tables and chairs for 124 guests which we set up and break down.
- A golf cart and driver to ferry guests to and from the parking area.
- Security in the parking area and help with parking.
- Beautiful bedrooms for dressing.
- Use of kitchen and food preparation area.
- Engagement and wedding photo sessions prior to the day of your event.
- Rehearsal time prior to your event.
- Generous set-up, decoration, and preparation time prior to beginning of your event.
- One hour for breaking down after the close of your event.
Casa Los Ebanos is the perfect intimate setting for your wedding and reception. Indoors, we have space for formal seating for up to 70 guests. For stand-up style receptions, we can handle up to 125 guests inside. Outdoors, our beautiful grounds can accommodate up to 400 guests.
For information on prices, our package, and date availability, please click on REQUEST INFORMATION or email@example.com and send us an e-mail which will be answered promptly. We work by appointment only, but it is easy to make an appointment to visit and find out why Casa Los Ebanos is so special. We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to introduce you to this unique property.